CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.07
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.57
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.59
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential anthology of essays in search of social justice. Gathering stories from across generations, geographical locations, and sexual orientations, editor Douglas Gosse presents a unique and varied look into what it means to be LGBTTIQQ2SA in our contemporary world. Through these voices-filled with courage, humour, pain, and fierce love-we learn that, while some objectives have been met, there remains vital work to be done. There is the desire to redefine and forge new families, to address issues of ecomic, physical, and emotional health, and to resolve inequities that persist in our social, legal, religious, and educational institutions. As calls for sustained activism, the essays of Out Proud invoke pride, courage, and spirited hope for the future.
- Author(s)Douglas Gosse
- PublisherBreakwater Books Ltd.
- Date of Publication22/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBreakwater Books Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDouglas Gosse
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.