All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing from more than forty years of experience as an outdoorsman, and probably the world's best kwn long distance walker who also writes, Chris Townsend describes the landscapes and wildlife, the walkers and climbers, and the authors who have influenced him in this lucid and beautiful book. Writing from his home in the heart of the Cairngorms he discusses the wild, its importance to civilisation and how we cant do without it.
- Author BiographyChris Townsend is the highly respected gear correspondent for The Great Outdoors magazine. He is also the author of many books including Grizzly Bears and Razor Clams and Rattlesnakes and Bald Eagles, both published by Sandstone Press. In his long career he has walked from Land's End to John O'Groats, completed all the Munros and Tops in a single round, walked the Pacific Crest Trail, the Continental Divide Trail and the Pacific North West Trail in the United States as well as being the first person to walk the entire length of the Rocky Mountains in Canada.
- Author(s)Chris Townsend
- PublisherSandstone Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2016
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationDingwall
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSandstone Press Ltd
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.