Consider these sponsored items
- AU $17.75Free postage
- AU $19.99
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest spine-chilling thriller from the queen of crime, Val McDermid. 'There are lots of things that ran in families, but murder wasn't one of them ...' When a teenage joyrider crashes a stolen car and ends up in a coma, a routine DNA test could be the key to unlocking the mystery of a twenty-year-old murder inquiry. Detective Chief Inspector Karen Pirie is an expert at solving the unsolvable. With each cold case closed, justice is served. So, finding the answer should be straightforward, but it's as twisted as the DNA helix itself. Meanwhile Karen finds herself irresistibly drawn to ather case, one that she has business investigating. And as she pieces together decades-old evidence, Karen discovers the most dangerous kinds of secrets. Secrets that someone is willing to kill for ...Number one bestseller, Val McDermid returns with her most atmospheric, gripping vel to date. 'The queen of crime is still at the top of her game' Independent 'It grabs the reader by the throat and never lets go' Daily Mail 'Incredibly suspenseful' Sunday Mirror
- Author BiographyVal McDermid is a No.1 bestseller whose novels have been translated into more than thirty languages, and have sold over fifteen million copies. She has won many awards internationally, including the CWA Gold Dagger for best crime novel of the year and the LA Times Book of the Year Award. She was inducted into the ITV3 Crime Thriller Awards Hall of Fame in 2009, was the recipient of the CWA Cartier Diamond Dagger in 2010 and received the Lambda Literary Foundation Pioneer Award in 2011. In 2016, Val received the Outstanding Contribution to Crime Fiction Award at the Theakstons Old Peculier Crime Writing Festival and was elected a Fellow of the Royal Society of Literature. She writes full time and divides her time between Cheshire and Edinburgh.
- PrizesLong-listed for Theakston's Old Peculier Crime Novel of the Year 2017.
- Author(s)Val McDermid
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication26/01/2017
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight335 g
- Width131 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.27
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.61
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $12.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.