All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.68
- AU $102.00Trending at AU $108.22
- AU $28.99Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $42.99Trending at AU $55.54
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.68
- AU $43.02Trending at AU $52.02
- AU $42.74Trending at AU $50.54
About this product
- DescriptionIn Under the Influence, the story centered around Dalton Greer's internal struggle to keep the road he chose in order to escape his abusive childhood a secret from the girl he loved, Spencer Locke. Along the way, we also met Cassie, her quirky best friend, who was responsible for much of the comic relief throughout the book. But things aren't always as they appear, and Cassie has been hiding her own secrets. Secrets she is ready to share with you. Secrets that won't be easy to write, and probably even harder to hear, but ones which must be revealed in order for her to heal from her own tortured past and move forward into the arms of the man she loves.Contains mature themes.
- Author BiographyL. B. Simmons is a graduate of Texas A&M University and holds a degree in biomedical science. She has been a practicing chemist for over ten years. She lives with her husband and three daughters in Texas and writes every chance she gets. Maxine Mitchell is passionate about animals, traveling, coffee, a good bottle of wine, and great stories. Raised an Army brat, she had a mobile childhood (affording her the opportunity to meet people from many different backgrounds) that she would not trade for anything. She currently lives in Los Angeles, California.
- Author(s)L. B. Simmons
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight72 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)Joe Arden,Maxine Mitchell
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time598
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.