Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Susie decides to invite her old school friends for a reunion she tells herself that it's just about showing off. It's about letting Amanda, Izzy and Tamsin, see how well she's done, with her successful career as an artist, her gorgeous house in France, her deliciously louche boyfriend. But the truth is that this is a dark plan. A plan that could make or break her seemingly perfect life...and she kws it. As the old friends gather at Susie's for a long weekend of catching up and comparisons, it is clear that despite their lives having taken very different turns, they are all still haunted by a dark and common past. They each kw that up until w they have been treading water - waiting for the inevitable moment when they have to face the truth. The question is, w that the time has come, who will sink and who will swim?
- Author BiographyEmily Barr has written columns and travel pieces for the Observer and the Guardian for several years, and her previous novels BACKPACK, BAGGAGE, CUBAN HEELS, ATLANTIC SHIFT and PLAN B were critically acclaimed. She lives in the south of France with her husband and two sons.
- Author(s)Emily Barr
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication28/04/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Weight220 g
- Width164 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.51
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.34
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.