All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $13.91Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionFrom award-winning author Sharon Draper comes Out of My Mind, the story of a brilliant girl who cant speak or write. If there is one book teens and parents (and everyone else) should read this year, Out of My Mind should be it (Denver Post). Melody is t like most people. She cant walk or talk, but she has a photographic memory; she can remember every detail of everything she has ever experienced. She is smarter than most of the adults who try to diagse her and smarter than her classmates in her integrated classroom-the very same classmates who dismiss her as mentally challenged, because she cant tell them otherwise. But Melody refuses to be defined by cerebral palsy. And she's determined to let everyone kw it...somehow. In this breakthrough story-reminiscent of The Diving Bell and the Butterfly-from multiple Coretta Scott King Award-winner Sharon Draper, readers will come to kw a brilliant mind and a brave spirit who will change forever how they look at anyone with a disability.
- Author BiographySharon M. Draper is a New York Times bestselling author and recipient of the Margaret A. Edwards Award honoring her significant and lasting contribution to writing for teens. She has received the Coretta Scott King Award for both Copper Sun and Forged by Fire. Her Out of My Mind has won multiple awards and has been a New York Times bestseller for well over three years. She lives in Cincinnati, Ohio, where she taught high school English for twenty-five years and was named National Teacher of the Year. Visit her at SharonDraper.com.
- Author(s)Sharon M. Draper
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notef-c cvr (matte UV w-spot uv); digital
- Weight215 g
- Width130 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 10
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.