All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.33Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.31
About this product
- DescriptionFeast in the Field, a fine-dining affair put on by the Friends of Good Earth Preserves, a Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) project, is the event of the season in Austin's restaurant circuit and one of Poppy Markham's favourite social engagements. This year, the spectacle shifts its focus from the gorgeous dinner to the politics surrounding the election for a new president of the Friends. Shortly after being anunced victorious, diva-restaurateur Dana White is struck down in her own kitchen. Can Poppy figure out who - of several candidates - decided to get rid of her?
- Author BiographyRobin Allen is a writer with a long history of working in restaurants. Her essays and short fiction have appeared in journals and magazines, including The Christian Science Monitor. Visit her online at RobinAllenTX.blogspot.com.
- Author(s)Robin Allen
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/08/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationWoodbury, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMidnight Ink
- Out-of-print date20/12/2016
- Weight272 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.