All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe last hundred years of scientific and philosophical thought have caused dramatic upheavals in how we view our universe, our spiritual beliefs and ourselves. Increasingly, people are wondering if enduring spiritual and moral truths even exist. Out of the Labyrinth brings fresh insight and understanding to this difficult problem. Walters demonstrates the genuine compatibility of scientific and religious values and how science and our most cherished moral values actually enrich and reinforce one ather. The author lays out a new approach to spirituality that both solves the problem of meaningless and champions the possibility of human transcendence and divine truth. This book is a must for anyone struggling to find answers to these questions and the meaning of human existence.
- Author(s)J.Donald Walters
- PublisherCrystal Clarity,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/10/2002
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrystal Clarity,U.S.
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.