Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is one teacher's compilation of wonderfully comical things kids have said about love, their mothers, fathers, getting old, how to cook a Thanksgiving turkey, Santa Claus, and more. There is thing better (or funnier) than hearing about the world from the viewpoint of a child.
- Author BiographyLacey Bruner is a wife, a mother and a teacher. She makes her home in a small town east of Kansas City, Missouri with her husband, Brant, her three children, and her pets. She is currently teaching first grade and is working toward a specialist degree in school administration. Her family is her first love and teaching is her second!
- Author(s)Lacey Bruner
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.