All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionBolle Tham (b. 1970) and Martin Videgard (b. 1968) founded their architecture firm in Stockholm in 1999. Their House K and Double House (both completed in 2005) received widespread attention; they finally won international recognition with the Kalmar Museum of Art (which opened in 2008). They are among the young architects invited by Herzog & de Meuron to participate in the Ordos 100 project in China and are currently planning the new School of Architecture on the campus of the Royal Institute of Techlogy (KTH) in Stockholm; their Moderna Museet Malmo has just opened its doors. In their designs, Tham and Videgard take as their starting points the Nordic tradition - closeness to nature and ecomy of means - as well as the concrete parameters of the project on which they are working; the result, however, is buildings with surprising and fascinating forms.
- Author BiographyDer Herausgeber Johan Linton arbeitet als Architekt und Kunsthistoriker in Goteborg; Fotografie: Ake E:son Lindman; gestaltet wird das Buch vom renommierten schwedischen Graphic Designer Henrik Nygren.
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note208 S., 240 Abb.
- Weight1848 g
- Width240 mm
- Height330 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJohan Linton
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.