All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionMany children will do things to get attention, including getting good grades and excelling at sports. Others, however, get attention by acting up, which is the category Rachel Rosebud fell into. Even in elementary school, she was misbehaving and giving teachers a hard time. Before becoming a teenager, she developed into a curvaceous young woman, and soon she was making out with boys to get even more attention. Even when she began going to a church youth group, she found a way to get into trouble. But the truth was she was hurting inside, and she tried killing herself for the first time by swimming across a lake and hoping to drown. She was so fit, however, that she didn't come close to succeeding. Then she began experimenting with alcohol, drugs, shoplifting, and partying. She ultimately found herself in a mental hospital taking a powerful cocktail of drugs. Even when she got married, had children, earned her GED, and began taking courses at a community college, she still hadn't conquered her demons. To do that, she'd need some godly guidance and a large dose of courage to come Out of the Shadows.
- Author(s)Rachel Rosebud
- Date of Publication16/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.