Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.20
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionDescription Garth Brooks had a song a few years back- The Dance even w when I hear it, I cry. I could have missed the pain, but I'd have had to miss the Dance But lots of things still make me cry. I kw I am t alone. Many widows still cry, over songs, or just about any thing that triggers a memory. This is my story of the death and 1st year of widowhood. It is all true. I wrote it to try and make sense of what was happening. It still hurts, that is the best way to describe it. It Hurts! A pain in my stomach like someone punched me, took my breath away. I really did t think I could go on alone.
- Author(s)Linda Palucci
- Date of Publication09/09/2008
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight97 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.