All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFaith and Monty are both looking for love...in the wrong direction. Faith Forrester is at a crossroads. Single, thirty and living on a farm in a small Western Australian town, she's sick of being treated like a kitchen slave by her brother and father. Ten years ago, her mother died of breast cancer, and Faith has been treading water ever since. She wants to get her hands dirty on the family farm. She wants to prove to herself that she's done something worthwhile with her life. And she wants to find a man...For as long as he can remember, Daniel 'Monty' Montgomery has been Faith's best friend. When he was ten, his parents sold the family property in Merindah and moved to Perth to be closer to support services for his autistic brother, and ever since, Monty's dreamed of having his own place. So for the last ten years, he's been back on the land, working odd jobs and saving every dollar to put toward his dream. And w he finally has it. But there's still something missing...So when Faith embarks on a mission to raise money for a charity close to her heart -- Dogs for Autism -- and Monty's dream property comes on the market, things seem like they are falling into place for them both. Until a drunken night out ends with them sleeping together. Suddenly, the best friends are both facing a new set of challenges...Monty and Faith are both ready to find a life partner and settle down, but have they both been looking in all the wrong places?
- Author BiographyRachael Johns is an English teacher by trade, a mum 24/7, a supermarket owner by day, a chronic arachnophobic, and a writer by night. She rarely sleeps and never irons. She writes contemporary romance for HQN and Carina Press and lives in rural Western Australia with her hyperactive husband and three mostly-gorgeous heroes-in-training. Rachael loves to hear from readers and can be contacted through her website at www.rachaeljohns.com.
- Author(s)Rachael Johns
- PublisherHarlequin Enterprises (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleMira
- Place of PublicationChatswood
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight297 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $30.69
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.22
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.04
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.00
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.67
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.