Consider these sponsored items
- AU $22.95Free postage
- AU $32.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'a guidebook that might just save your life' HERALD SUN Bob Cooper's incredible bushcraft skills have been developed through more than 30 years of experience in Australia's harsh outback. He has picked up tools of survival from the experiences of living with traditional Aboriginal communities, instructing Special Forces units, lecturing with the Texas Parks and Wildlife Service on desert survival in the Mexican Desert, delivering wilderness lessons in the UK and learning the skills of the bushmen of the Kalahari Desert in Botswana. Bob has put his own lessons to the test and showed that with the right kwledge of the land, you can survive in even the harshest of conditions. OUTBACK SURVIVAL tells you WHAT you need to do, and HOW, if you want to survive. Based on Bob's Big 5 techniques, he explains: WATER - how to find, purify and transport WARMTH - fire and wind-proofing SHELTER - against rain, cold, wind and sun SIGNALS - by day and night FOOD - foraging and fishing This new edition also features Bob's OUTBACK DRIVING guide. The outback of Australia is one of the most unforgiving regions of the world, but Bob Cooper is committed to protecting and enhancing the experience people have when venturing out into the bush.
- Author BiographyBob Cooper is the go-to survival man for ABC radio and television. He has delivered outback safety and survival courses since 1990 and is considered the leading desert survival instructor in the country. He has also featured in several major television documentaries produced for National Geographic America, the BBC, the Discovery Channel, THE WORLD AROUND US and 60 MINUTES. For more information about Bob visit his website (http://www.bobcoopersurvival.com/index.asp).
- Author(s)Bob Cooper
- PublisherHachette Australia
- Date of Publication22/12/2016
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2016
- ImprintHachette Australia
- Content Note18 colour illustrations - 1x8pp 4x4c
- Weight252 g
- Width134 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.