All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $75.76Trending at AU $77.16
- AU $40.38Trending at AU $43.57
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $38.21
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.51
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $9.71Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe year 2112 has been pretty dramatic for the Outcasts, a covert team of operatives seeking to protect the Church of the Moon from the madness of the alien Horus on Earth. With Allison dead by her own wishes, the Outcasts are a splintered team. Leader Bill Gram's wife Lorinda has left the team, and she couldn't have picked a worse time. Horus is moving forward with his plans to build some type of scientific research plant. He built one before, in the Salton Sea. It imploded. Now Gram and his team have to stop the disaster, and to do so they must obtain information about Horus' devious plans from his inner circle. It's this investigation that leads them to learn about slavery . . . of a different kind.
- Author BiographyAuthor Douglas Todt lives with his wife Tracy Watzek and their six dogs in Ramona, California, outside San Diego. There is no truth to the rumor that the dogs do the actual writing.
- Author(s)Douglas Todt
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.