Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionIn order to operate in an evidence-based fashion, mental health services rely on accurate, relevant, and systematic information. One important type of information is the nature of the problems experienced by recipients of mental health care, and how these problems change over the course of time. Outcome measurement involves the systematic, repeated assessment of aspects of health and illness, either by service providers, service recipients, or both. From outcome measurement clinicians and service recipients achieve a common language whereby they can plan treatment and track progress, team leaders and managers secure a basis to compare their services with others and to promote quality, while policy makers and funders derive evidence of effectiveness. This book will be an essential and practical resource for all members of the mental health clinical team as well as those responsible for establishing or managing services, and directing policy.
- Author BiographyTom Trauer is Professor, Department of Psychiatry, The University of Melbourne and Adjunct Professor, School of Psychology, Psychiatry and Psychological Medicine, Monash University and Principal Research Fellow, St Vincent's Hospital Mental Health Service, Melbourne, Australia.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/06/2010
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 b/w illus. 12 tables
- Weight570 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byTom Trauer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.