All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.39
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.88
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.41
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.27
About this product
- DescriptionAaaaaand they re off . . . to bed! Aliens from every planet rocket through their out-of-this-world bedtime routines they sink into steamy crater bubble baths and shimmy into deep-sleep suits, just like you (almost)! Brian Won s glowing graphic art pops off the page, and Rob Sanders s goofy rhymes will have kids racing to snuggle under the covers and blast off to dreamland.
- Author BiographyROB SANDERS is a writer who teaches and a teacher who writes. A native of Springfield, Missouri, he has also lived in Texas, Alabama, and Tennessee. After earning degrees in elementary and religious education, Rob worked for fifteen years in children s religious educational publishing as a writer, educational consultant, editor, editorial group manager, and product developer. While the earth is busy orbiting the sun, BRIAN WON is usually stationary, enjoying space ice cream (Neapolitan) and writing and illustrating children s books, such as Hooray for Hat! He lives in Southern California, where he comes in second place every night when his family races off to sleep.
- Author(s)Dr Robert L Sanders,Rob Sanders
- PublisherRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication27/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width241 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Brian Won
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.