All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHarold is unlike any other fox. He hates eating chicken, for one thing. He much prefers reading detective vels. But can he solve the mystery and save his feathered friends when he is wrongly accused of being the ringleader in a chicken-smuggling crime ring? The latest title from award-winning illustrator Claudia Boldt, Outfoxed introduces a smart, independent minded character in Harold the fox and is sure to become a bedtime favourite.
- Author BiographyClaudia Boldt is a young German illustrator based in London. She attended the Glasgow School of Art, and then Kingston University, London, where she graduated with her Masters in Illustration in 2007. Claudia was a winner of the Booktrust Best New Illustrators Award in 2011. She is the co-founder of children's newspaper The Loop. This is her sixth book for children.
- Author(s)Claudia Boldt
- PublisherTate Publishing
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTate Publishing
- Content NoteColour illustrations throughout
- Weight249 g
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $13.42
- AU $7.00Trending at AU $8.65
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $12.51
- AU $22.73Trending at AU $24.84
- AU $13.00Trending at AU $19.33
- AU $7.56Trending at AU $12.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.