Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $58.62+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.55Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.73Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $19.75Trending at AU $20.72
- AU $30.94Trending at AU $31.23
About this product
- Description<b>#1 <i>NEW YORK TIMES </i>BESTSELLER NOW A STARZ ORIGINAL SERIES</b> Twenty years ago, Diana Gabaldon swept readers into her mesmerizing world brimming with history, romance, and adventure. In celebration of the series that has captured the heart of millions, here is a special 20th anniversary edition of the vel that started it all including a new essay, a new map, a CD with <i>Outlander</i> the musical, and more. <b>OUTLANDER</b> The year is 1945. Claire Randall, a former combat nurse, is just back from the war and reunited with her husband on a second honeymoon when she walks through a standing stone in one of the ancient circles that dot the British Isles. Suddenly she is a Sassenach an outlander in a Scotland torn by war and raiding border clans in the year of Our Lord . . . 1743. Hurled back in time by forces she cant understand, Claire is catapulted into the intrigues of lairds and spies that may threaten her life, and shatter her heart. For here James Fraser, a gallant young Scots warrior, shows her a love so absolute that Claire becomes a woman torn between fidelity and desire and between two vastly different men in two irreconcilable lives. <b>Praise for Diana Gabaldon s Outlander vels</b> Marvelous and fantastic adventures, romance, sex . . . perfect escape reading. <b><i>San Francisco Chronicle</i></b><i>, </i> on <i>Outlander</i> History comes deliciously alive on the page. <b> New York <i>Daily News</i></b><i>, on Outlander</i> Gabaldon is a born storyteller. . . . The pages practically turn themselves. <b><i>The Arizona Republic</i></b><i>, </i>on<i> Dragonfly in Amber</i> Triumphant . . . Her use of historical detail and a truly adult love story confirm Gabaldon as a superior writer. <b><i>Publishers Weekly</i></b><i>, </i>on <i>Voyager</i> Unforgettable characters . . . richly embroidered with historical detail. <b><i>The Cincinnati Post</i></b><i>, </i>on <i>Drums of Autumn</i> A grand adventure written on a canvas that probes the heart, weighs the soul and measures the human spirit across [centuries]. <b> CNN</b>, on <i>The Fiery Cross</i> The large scope of the vel allows Gabaldon to do what she does best, paint in exquisite detail the lives of her characters. <b><i>Booklist</i></b><i>, </i> on <i>A Breath of Sw and Ashes</i> Features all the passion and swashbuckling that fans of this historical fantasy series have come to expect. <b><i>People</i></b><i>, </i>on<i> Written in My Own Heart s Blood</i>
- Author Biography<b>Diana Gabaldon</b>is the #1<i>New York Times</i>bestselling author of the wildly popular Outlander novels <i>Outlander, Dragonfly in Amber, Voyager, Drums of Autumn, The Fiery Cross, A Breath of Snow and Ashes</i>(for which she won a Quill Award and the Corine International Book Prize), <i>An Echo in the Bone, </i>and<i>Written in My Own Heart s Blood</i> as well as the related Lord John Grey books<i>Lord John and the Private Matter, Lord John and the Brotherhood of the Blade, Lord John and the Hand of Devils, </i>and<i>The Scottish Prisoner;</i>one work of nonfiction, <i>The Outlandish Companion;</i>and the Outlander graphic novel<i>The Exile</i>. She lives in Scottsdale, Arizona, with her husband.
- Author(s)Diana Gabaldon
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleOutlander
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1116 g
- Width161 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement20th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.