All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>There's trouble on the trail drive in this Ralph Compton western...</b> Chancy Gantry and Ollie Teal are honest cowpunchers, riding herd on fifteen hundred longhorns from Texas to Kansas. Their trail boss, Lucas Stout, is tough but fair. He's never lost a hand on a drive and doesn't aim to start w. So when a cowhand needs a sawbones bad, Stout sends Chancy and Ollie to escort the man to a town called Prosperity, which ne of them has ever heard of. At first glance, the town looks deserted--but the saloon is full. The dusty denizens of Prosperity are happy to help the ailing cowboy, especially when they hear about the herd grazing a few miles away. Chancy and Ollie are about to discover that some towns are a lot easier to ride into than to ride out of... <b>More Than Six Million Ralph Compton Books In Print!</b>
- Author Biography<b>Ralph Compton</b> stood six-foot-eight without his boots. He worked as a musician, a radio announcer, a songwriter, and a newspaper columnist. His first novel, <i>The Goodnight Trail</i>, was a finalist for the Western Writers of America Medicine Pipe Bearer Award for best debut novel. He was also the author of the Sundown Rider series and the Border Empire series. <b>David Robbins</b> has been a writer for more than twenty-five years, publishing under a variety of pseudonyms. He is the author of <i>Badlanders </i>and has written more than a dozen successful titles in the Ralph Compton series.
- Author(s)David Robbins,Ralph Compton
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight136 g
- Width107 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.