All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionOutpatient, Day Surgery and Ambulatory Care is an accessible, comprehensive text exploring a wide range of diagstic and short-stay therapeutic provisions, including: mir injuries, day surgery, outpatients, radiology, endoscopy, renal dialysis, oncology, ambulatory clinics, day hospitals and the links with primary care. It focuses on specific nursing issues and the role of the nurse within each of these areas of practice. This evidence-based book supports the broad kwledge base required of nurses working in these arenas, and the ability to communicate effectively within the multi-disciplinary team. It brings together the relationships between areas through scenarios to give a more integrated view of short-term care settings, and to reflect the patient journey. It will be an invaluable guide for student nurses as well as the newly qualified practitioner working in these areas. Other professionals who work in these areas will also find it useful as a reference.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/09/2008
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteill
- Weight488 g
- Width191 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byLioba Howatson-Jones,Peter Ellis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.