All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionEd Young, founder and senior pastor of the over 18,000 member strong Fellowship Church and host of the television show Creative Connection which reaches millions across the globe, believes there is a definite path to true happiness. Beginning with his five life-altering questions and eye-opening insights, Ed steers readers t only to a better life but to an even greater place beyond happiness that he calls outrageous contagious joy. Now, he shares this message with everyone - life doesn't have to be just good. It can be great.
- Author BiographyCaldecott medalist Ed Young was born in Tientsin, China, and brought up in Shanghai. He cites the philosophy of Chinese painting as an inspiration for much of his work. A Chinese painting is often accompanied by words, he explains; they are complementary. There are things that words do that pictures never can, and likewise, there are images that words can never describe. Mr. Young has been illustrating children's books for more than twenty years and has won many awards. He received the 1990 Caldecott Medal for his book <i>Lon Po Po</i>, and his much-lauded collaboration with anthologist Nancy Larrick, <i>Cats Are Cats</i>, was named one of the Ten Best Illustrated Books of 1988 by <i>The New York Times</i>.Mr. Young studied at the University of Illinois, the Art Center of Los Angeles, and Pratt Institute in New York City. He and his family live in Hastings-on-Hudson, New York.copyright 2000 by Penguin Putnam Books for Young Readers. All rights reserved.</p></p></p>
- Author(s)Ed Young
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication04/01/2008
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.