All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book of common sense about national politics and my thoughts have been gathered for 96 years. It's obvious, why didn't we think of that. It was right in front of our ses. If others solved the problem this way, why can't we? Special interest groups always get their way. This book tells it like it should be told, holds barred. Outrageous Reality is never pedantic always simple. Hustlers and Lobbyists will deunce it. Humorous relief runs rampant in a field of grave thinking. The author's IQ of 156 should garner respect from lesser lights.
- Author BiographyEddy Hill has a colorful past having traveled all over the world for business as well as pleasure. He was in the USAF, was a pilot, an aerospace scientist, and a writing instructor at a local college. He received many public speaking awards and is a columnist for Stardusters Magazine for the aerospace industry. He has written screen plays, humorous melodramas, short stories and various magazine articles. Eddy lives in Southern California with his wife, Cozy. Aerospace scientist, USAF pilot Iowa Writer's Workshop Public Speaking Awards Writing instructor, Everywoman's Village College Currently columnist to Stardusters Magazine (aerospace) Three screen plays, humorous melodramas Have 200 pages of unpublished short stories Several magazine articles published.
- Author(s)Eddy Hill
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.