All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty of the world's most thrilling Alpine destinations, from classic resorts to off-piste powder stashes to heli-skiing and beyond. Skiers and swboarders, prepare to realize your wildest travel dreams as we take you to twenty of the best mountains on the planet. They include: Alta and Swbird's incomparable Utah powder; glitzy Aspen's motherload of overlooked backcountry; Whistler, B.C., and the secret of its fame and fortune; boundless adventures on the glaciers and couloirs of Chamonix, Verbier, Val d'Isere, and St. Anton in the European Alps; the lesser-kwn treasures at Fernie, B.C., Big Mountain, Montana, and La Grave, France; and finally some way-off-the-charts lines to be experienced in Alaska, Greenland, and Antarctica.
- Author BiographyPeter Oliver has skied just about everywhere and written about it for Skiing magazine and other publications.
- Author(s)Peter Oliver
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication07/11/2001
- SubjectWinter Sports
- Series TitleOutside Destinations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content NoteFull-color photographs and illustrations throughout.
- Weight450 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.