All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis photocopiable book is full of invative, user friendly, exciting and unusual activities that promote creative thinking and problem solving skills for 5-7 year olds. The activities in this book are ideal for less intensive teaching times across the school year - at the beginning of term when a teacher wants to get to kw the class or just when a teacher wants to do something different to make pupils think 'outside the box'. The challenges in this book make an exciting change from the strictly subject-based lessons and would be ideal for supply teachers or LSAs. All the activities have been tried and tested in the classroom many times by the author who is an experienced teacher.
- Author BiographyMolly Potter has taught for 11 years in Middle Schools as a class teacher and Science co-ordinator. She now works as a SRE (Sex and Relationships Education) development worker supporting primary schools in the implementation of their SRD programme and policy. She has produced a variety of PSHE related resources for use in primary classrooms. She thoroughly enjoys writing teacher materials and prides herself on being able to spice up any learning objective however boring it might appear at first!
- Author(s)Molly Potter
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/03/2009
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleInspirational Ideas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteBlack and white line
- Weight272 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $26.80Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $56.34Trending at AU $60.28
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.