All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book for designers, aspiring designers and followers of consumer trends, Outside the Box aims to be the first of its kind--a celebration of a packaging style that has become part of our visual vernacular. Will include 30 case studies, a history of package design and interviews with design firms and agencies from around the world.
- Author BiographyGail Anderson is a graphic designer, educator and writer. She has co-authored eight books with Steven Heller, and is the recipient of the AIGA Lifetime Achievement Medal. Anderson teaches at the School of Visual Arts in New York City, and is a partner at Anderson Newton Design.
- Author(s)Gail Anderson
- PublisherPrinceton Architectural Press
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton Architectural Press
- Weight1021 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.