All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to key background information on India, its culture and its history as well as its industry. Step-by-step guide through the whole outsourcing process. Guidance from leading managers and industry experts. Each chapter can be used as a primer on a particular subject. Updated information on companies and the Indian market.
- Author BiographyMark Kobayashi-Hillary is the Global Research Director of Commonwealth Business Council Technologies, based in London. He is a founding member of the British Computer Society Working Party on Offshore Outsourcing and is researching the subject of business process outsourcing. Mark is a Chartered Information Systems Professional and Master of Business Administration, he has worked at a senior level for several leading banking and technology groups and has been involved in managing outsourced relationships in the UK, Singapore and India.
- Author(s)Mark Kobayashi-Hillary
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication08/03/2005
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1460 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.