CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $87.94
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.15
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.33
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.66
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.12
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.03
About this product
- DescriptionOutta My Mind offers a strongly opinionated view of the world from the perspective of a twenty-year-old poet. Author Armando DeMarchi explores the electric chair, ants, death, and a large number of other lively, unexpected topics. Each of his poems is a literary reminder that we should t take life too seriously and that it is okay to remember the way we feel before it is too late. From Aggression to Hidden, his poems travel a wide emotional spectrum, guiding us to the truth through his thoughts and emotions. Relax, let your central processing unit take a field trip, and indulge in some of the witty cynicism, playful banter, and touching themes DeMarchi conjures up in Outta My Mind. Affection Do you kw exactly, how to measure affection? I myself have conjured theories. At first, I measured it in units of smiles per second, Then laughs per day, squared. But finally, I realized it was simple. It is a ratio, Of me, to you.
- Author(s)Armando Demarchi
- Date of Publication13/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.