All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical book provides up-to-date information on the particular features of ovarian cancer in older women and the best management approach. The full range of relevant topics is covered. Guidance is provided on geriatric assessment, screening, pathology, diagsis, and follow-up. The various treatment options are carefully explained, covering surgical approaches, chemotherapy as a first-line strategy, the use of anti-angiogenic agents, and treatment of relapse. The cognitive problems that may arise in elderly women during and after treatment of ovarian cancer are documented, with advice on response. Guidance is also provided on the design of clinical trials, and current directions in biological research are reviewed. This book will be of value to both practitioners and researchers with an interest in ovarian cancer and the elderly.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication20/11/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Notebiography
- Weight324 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byGilles Freyer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.