All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionDue to the introduction of molecular and cellular biology approaches, our understanding of ovarian physiology has reached a new level during the last few years. The present volume provides a new perspective on the ovary from molecular and cellular to whole organ levels, from n-mammalian and rodent to human levels and from paracrine, neuroendocrine and endocrine levels as well. These papers represent the proceedings of the Ninth Ovarian Workshop sponsored by Sero Symposia, USA, July 9-11, 1992 in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleSerono Symposia, USA
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight364 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byAaron J. W. Hsueh,David W. Schomberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.