All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionOver 200 Creative Phone Messages Anyone Can Use is a unique book that is bursting with lots of fresh, new ideas when it comes to phone messages. How many times have you called someone only to get that mechanical voice telling you to leave your name and message? Now, with this ingenious volume of creative phone messages, you can greet your friends and family with witty messages when they can't get you on the phone, in person. This book will help you have the most interesting message on your phone; rather than the mundane - please leave your name and number and we'll call you back as soon as we can - message. These messages are short and interesting, but, they say so much! Your callers will be so surprised when they hear your message that they will actually call back a second, third, or even fourth time just to hear the message again! Included in this book are creative messages that can be used for: everyday, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Halloween, Easter...and many more!
- Author BiographyTammy Murphy is a country music lyricist, melody maker, and poet. She has written several poetry books including, Secret Hiding Places and Timeless Voices. Born on December 11, 1967, this Sagittarian's dexterity emanates from the serenity of living along Wakamao Lake, Canada. She is the mother of six children.
- Author(s)Tammy Murphy
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication26/10/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight152 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.