All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.38
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.61
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionFiction. They say it takes an average person about 10 years to master a given thing. This was my thinking in 1995 when I dropped out of college in Iowa City to draw comics. Because I'd seen a lot of movies, I figured Hong Kong was the place, so I went there, hoping to put a tap on that excitement. After that plan went bust I tried ather, then ather. I put down the pen too many times to count, only to pick up again because there was thing else. If there was a theme to come away with it was that thing is ever as easy or even as worthwhile as They make it seem. The years passed and I was just as deluded, but also still excited, about drawing, though my life was just as ordinary. My name is Blue Okoye. Anyway, that's the short version...
- Author(s)Uzodinma Okehi
- PublisherShort Flight/Long Drive Books
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationMI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShort Flight/Long Drive Books
- Weight227 g
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.