CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Audio Books
- AU $25.72Trending at AU $28.45
- AU $40.15Trending at AU $49.57
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.48
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $48.42
- AU $10.73Trending at AU $14.14
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $28.44
- AU $29.25Trending at AU $30.81
About this product
- DescriptionConstant irritability and flashes of anger can lead to problems in relationships, work and family life and can leave you feeling regretful and exhausted. If you find yourself struggling with angry outbursts and often regret inappropriate reactions, this series of talks from Dr William Davies, a leading authority on anger, explores the nature of anger and helps the listener to understand why such behaviors occur and what can be done to prevent them. The talks are focused on the following themes: The nature and effects of anger and irritability. Why people aren't always irritated by the same things. Looking at anger triggers. Beliefs, judgements and appraisals. Strategies to help you' put the brakes on'.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM DAVIES is a consultant psychologist and Academic Director of APT, The Association for Psychological Therapies, an organisation that has trained over 100,000 mental health professionals in the UK. He has extensive experience of working with irritability, anger, aggression and violence.
- Author(s)William Davies
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleOvercoming Audio CDs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight95 g
- Width125 mm
- Height144 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time90
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.