All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to adapt clinically-effective cognitive behavioral techniques specifically to the treatment of checking, the most common form of obsessive-compulsive disorder. 6 million people in the United States have OCD; the fourth-most common mental disorder. OCD is more prevalent than more visible disorders such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and panic disorder. This is the first self-help book specifically written to people with compulsive checking. Research indicates that CBT alone is as effective for treating OCD as combination treatment using medication and CBT.
- Author(s)Paul Munford
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.