All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
About this product
- DescriptionSerious depression can make the world a hostile place, full of frustration and disappointment. This internationally acclaimed book explains what is kwn about all kinds of depression and shows how mind and body can interact to provoke it. The book is in three sections: the first explains the causes of depression, the second provides provides step-by-step strategies and the third considers related issues such as shame, anger, approval, perfectionism and guilt.
- Author BiographyProfessor Paul Gilbert is the author of the bestselling Overcoming Depression and was previously Professor of Clinical Psychology at the University of Derby and Head of Specialty, Adult Mental Health for the Southern Derbyshire Mental Health Trust. He is currently based at the Mental Health Research Unit, Kingsway Hospital, Derby.
- Author(s)Prof Paul Gilbert
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication25/05/2000
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleOvercoming
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobinson Publishing
- Out-of-print date21/09/2009
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.