All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionPsychotherapist Paul Hauck, whose popular books have brought help and advice to countless readers, w shows how jealousy and possessiveness--often the most tragic emotions--can be overcome. Applying the principles of Rational Emotive Therapy (RET), Hauck demonstrates how jealousy is a learned emotion and can be unlearned once you understand why you are jealous and begin to think in new ways about yourself and others.
- Author BiographyPaul A. Hauck is a retired clinical psychologist. He has written several popular books offering helpful advice and techniques developed through his private practice.
- Author(s)Paul A. Hauck
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1981
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/10/2009
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight11 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine159 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.