Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- Author(s)Anthony J Thomas,Leslie R Schover,Researcher Frederic Thomas,Schover
- Date of Publication28/12/1999
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight621 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Author BiographyLESLIE R. SCHOVER, PH.D., is a clinical psychologist in the Department of Behavioral Science at the University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center. For many years she provided counseling in the Cleveland Clinic s infertility program, and has published original research on the psychological aspects of male infertility. ANTHONY J. THOMAS JR., M.D., is one of the few urologists in the United States who specialize in male infertility. He is head of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic s Section of Male Infertility and is on the staff of the clinic s Department of Urology, consistently voted one of the top three in the United States by U.S. News and World Report.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.