All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWondering how the most accomplished leaders from around the globe have tackled their toughest challenges? Now you can find out with Lessons Learned . Concise and engaging, each volume in this series offers 12-14 insightful essays by top leaders in industry, the public sector, and academia on the most pressing issues they've faced. The contributors share surprisingly personal anecdotes and offer authoritative and practical advice drawn from their years of hard-earned experience. A crucial resource for today's busy executive, Lessons Learned gives you instant access to the wisdom and expertise of the world's most talented leaders.
- Author BiographyFifty Lessons is a media company; the content it creates is currently available as a series of filmed interviews online, on DVD, in books and on the in-flight TV channels of selected airlines. The growing Fifty Lessons digital library already holds more than 500 individual lessons from over 100 high profile international business leaders. Experienced and respected leaders from industry, the public sector and academia are invited to contribute their most important lessons. The lessons are then fully indexed enabling Fifty Lessons to match its content directly to the strategic business learning objectives of its clients which include corporations, public sector organisations and educators.
- Author(s)Fifty Lessons
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleHarvard Lessons Learned
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight96 g
- Width109 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine8 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.