Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionCricket and her son, Carlo, were moving to a new town and setting up a new life. Straight from the courthouse to the bus station was the plan. Now she was working and he was in a new school. Working at the Lock It Down Bar and Grill turned out to be the best move she could have made. She was t looking for love, but she found it with Dimitri. The abuse was behind her and w she could experience true love. Cricket and Carlo and Dimitri joined forces and Juan, the ex-husband pulled his last trick with them. There was going back for them. They were on an uphill journey and there was turning back.
- PublisherAmerica Star Books
- Date of Publication14/03/2012
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica Star Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.