All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is it about me and food? Millions of readers, disgusted with diets and dieting, agonize over this question. Moreover, they're disgusted with themselves...frustrated, guilty, even despairing over repeated failures. Successful health author Lisa Morrone bypasses diet plans and zeros in on heart plans-because food isn't the real problem. She gives readers tools to assess themselves, t just their food intake, then presents well-tested methods for breaking the cycle of food addiction from the inside out. Openly sharing her own emotional struggles and the candid stories of other women, she shows readers how to address the true underlying causes of overeating avoid using food as a time-filler, mood elevator, or painkiller find freedom to achieve steady, lasting results from any reputable weight-loss method deal appropriately with inevitable setbacks make long-term changes to improve their overall health A resource filled with hope...and the promise of a healthy, joy-filled, productive life!
- Author BiographyLisa Morrone, PT, has helped thousands of patients and readers get free from physical and emotional pain. A speaker, physical therapist, and adjunct professor for doctoral programs in physical therapy, she has authored Sleep Well Again, Overcoming Back and Neck Pain, and Diabetes. She graduated her university PT training magna cum laude and now practices in New York state, where she lives with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Lisa Morrone
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.