All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a practical and easy to use workbook.Since it was first published in 1999, Gillian Butler's Overcoming Social Anxiety and Shyness has helped thousands of sufferers with this common problem and gained the respect of therapists and patients alike for its practical and friendly approach and is recommended on the NHS self-help scheme Books on Prescription .This classic title has been adapted and is w available as a new large format edition available in three parts. Designed to run alongside the books, it places an emphasis on the more practical and interactive elements, with multiple worksheets and exercises to be completed on the page.Ideal for anyone to work through alone or with guided assistance, the new Overcoming Social Anxiety and Shyness Self-Help Course is a complete, step-by-step treatment providing the reader with the necessary skills to overcome social anxiety and shyness.
- Author BiographyGILLIAN BUTLER is a retired consultant clinical psychologist and Fellow of the British Psychological Society, who used to practise in the Oxfordshire Mental Healthcare Trust.
- Author(s)Gillian Butler
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication30/08/2007
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleOvercoming: Three-Volume Courses
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobinson Publishing
- Weight254 g
- Width190 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.