All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionOvercoming the Co-Parenting Trap helps parents understand the reasons why some children resist a parent during divorce-a reality that touches many families. Combining years of experience in intensive work with families struggling with parent-child estrangement, Overcoming Barriers' first publication offers practical insight on two central questions: Why does a child resist contact with a parent? How can I best support my child to have healthy relationships with both parents? This guide details practical strategies for working through the significant challenges both parents may experience with a resisting child. Common scenarios and concrete solutions are presented both for preferred parents and resisted parents.
- Author BiographyJohn Moran has provided psychological services for the family courts in Arizona and published on assessing parenting skills for family court during the past twenty-five years. Matt Sullivan is a psychologist who has written articles, presented and done trainings at numerous national and international venues on topics such as high-conflict divorce, Parent Coordination and child alienation and mental health consultation in family law cases. Tyler Sullivan is a recreational specialist who has worked in a variety of settings over the last ten years coaching and using play to create safe and positive connections between children, adults and families.
- Author(s)John a Moran Ph D,Matthew Sullivan Ph D,Tyler Sullivan
- PublisherOvercoming Barriers Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOvercoming Barriers Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.