All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionMore Overheard in Dublin: ather 500 quotes from the ever popular website...Taxi driver complaining about Taniste Mary Coughlan: 'I didn't like her when she sung either!' I was on the Luas last August, and was standing next to these two Cork guys. Guy #1: 'Did you hear that some celebrity was stabbed yesterday?' Guy #2: 'What? Who? What happened?' Guy #1: 'Well, they were out with your woman Reese ...Reese ...Reese ...Whatsername?' Guy #2: 'Witherspoon?' Guy #1: 'With a spoon? No, with a knife! You can't stab someone with a spoon!' I was flying back from London recently, when we landed the steward makes the usual landing anuncement over the intercom and finishes with: 'If you've enjoyed your flight with us, please tell your friends, if t, tell them you flew with ather airline.' Sitting in an antenatal class and the midwife starts explaining about when the baby is born. She is going through how your partner is asked to cut the cord and a youngish Dublin girl interrupts her. She asks if this is when you can ask for an 'inny' or an 'outty' belly button. Needless to say the midwife has to check that the girl is being serious. All of us other women have to try t to look at each other and hold in our giggles as the girl defends herself saying she thought you could choose!
- Author BiographyGerard and Sinead Kelly are the owners and founders of the Overheard in Dublin website.
- Author(s)Gerard Kelly,Sinead Kelly
- Date of Publication10/09/2010
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintGill & Macmillan Ltd
- Content Note30 cartoons
- Weight123 g
- Width111 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.