All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- Description<b>An engaging study guide companion to <i>Overload </i>by </b><b>Joyce Meyer, </b><b> #1 <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author, will help readers maximize their ability to overcome stress and achieve God's best for their lives.</b>As techlogy provides greater accessibility, it becomes harder to mute the background ise of life and receive God's guidance. Joyce Meyer calls this <i>overload</i>, when the demands of life become overwhelming. But to experience the joyful life God has planned, readers must make time to focus on His Word. The OVERLOAD STUDY GUIDE will help them use the powerful wisdom of <i>Overload</i> to invoke God's healing and the strength to rise above life's challenges. Chapter by chapter, this book explores the practical advice and Scriptural wisdom in <i>Overload</i>, and offers thought-provoking questions and exercises designed to help readers maximize what they learn and change their lives. They'll kw how to unplug, free themselves from burdens, get better rest, and manage their stress. Page by page, Joyce outlines how to achieve the fulfilling life they were meant to lead.
- Author BiographyJOYCE MEYER is a #1 <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author and one of the world's leading practical Bible teachers. <i>Enjoying Everyday Life</i> airs daily on hundreds of television networks and radio stations worldwide. Joyce has written nearly 100 inspirational books. Bestsellers include <i>God Is Not Mad at You; Making Good Habits, Breaking Bad Habits; Living Beyond Your Feelings; Power Thoughts; Battlefield of the Mind;</i> and <i>The Confident Woman. </i>Joyce travels extensively, holding conferences throughout the year, speaking to thousands around the world.
- Author(s)Joyce Meyer
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight181 g
- Width175 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.