All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnyone living in today's society kws the struggle of trying to handle busyness. You feel tired, stressed, and burned out. These symptoms are signs that you're suffering from the Overload Syndrome. This book of the same name examines where overload comes from and what it can lead to, while offering prescriptions to counteract its effects and restore time to rest and space to heal. Find the secrets of time management while examining your priorities and seeking God's will.
- Author BiographyRichard A. Swenson, M.D., is a physician, researcher, futurist, author, and educator. Following five years of private practice and fifteen years of clinical teaching with the University of Wisconsin Medical School, he currently conducts research and writes full time about the future of the world system, culture, faith, and healthcare. Dr. Swenson is the author of six books, including Margin, More Than Meets The Eye, and A Minute Of Margin. He and his wife, Linda, live in Menomonie, Wisconsin. They have two sons, Matthew and Adam, and a daughter-in-law Maureen.
- Author(s)Richard A. Swenson
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width146 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.