All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOverwhelmed is a helpful, positive guide to dealing with the challenges-both expected and unexpected-that accompany change. More than a discussion of turning points and transitions, it offers real-life examples and specific guidelines for responding constructively to all kinds of changes, welcome and unwelcome. Nancy K. Schlossberg shows readers how to evaluate each change and determine its affects, how to assess personal strengths and the support systems brought to the change, and how to pinpoint the best coping strategies for the situation.
- Author BiographyNancy K. Schlossberg, author of seven books, is president of TransitionWorks, a consulting firm; Professor Emerita at the University of Maryland, College Park; and served as president of the National Career Development Association. She has been honored for her work by the American Psychological Association.
- Author(s)Nancy K. Schlossberg
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication01/05/1999
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width151 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.