All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionOvulation Induction gives an integrated view of basic ovarian physiology, pathophysiology, and the clinical management of ovulatory disorders. It provides core information upon which specialists can base clinical decisions. The most important feature is the inclusion of newer agents w available for ovulation induction. Newer clinical applications for older medications as well as various treatment combinations (including GnRH analogs) are thoroughly discussed. There is a frank discussion of risks, side effects, and the expense related to ovulation inducing agents. Many of the results in this book have never before been published in book form. Topics examined include the neuroendocrine regulation of the menstrual cycle, ovarian physiology and in vitro fertilization, the diagsis of ovulation and the role of ultrasound in monitoring the follicular response, the use of clomiphene citrate for ovulation induction, and the role of bromocriptine and related compounds for ovulation induction in hyperprolactinemia.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/10/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleClinical Perspectives in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight364 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byRobert L. Collins
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.