All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionMelbourne has changed over the past ten years; with this shift, there has been a need for new laws to accommodate a different way of life. The new Owners Corporations Act applies to city and regional areas across Victoria for developments with an owners corporations model. This book sets out in plain language how the new system works and what are the rights and responsibilities for members, occupiers and those who manage residential, office, warehouse and mixed use buildings with an owners corporation in Victoria. A manual for owners, occupiers and managers.
- Author(s)Rebecca Leshinsky,Simon Libbis
- PublisherHybrid Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOrmond
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHybrid Publishers
- Content Noteplans
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.