All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionAbout 10,000 people inhabit this high desert area, geographically larger than the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The Owyhees contain some fo the most spectacular and pristine canyon lands in the United States. A nationally-recognized outdoor photographer, Mark lisk's photographs of the Owyhee, presented with essays by people who love the region, bring the rugged beauty of this Idaho and Oregon region to life.
- Author BiographyMark Lisk has long roamed the deserts, mountains and river canyons of the American west by foot. A graduate of the Brooks Institue of Photographic Arts, Mark has developed a national reputation for his photography of nature at its most pristine.
- Author(s)William Fox
- PublisherCaxton Press
- Date of Publication25/05/2008
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationIdaho
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCaxton Press
- Content Note124 full-colour pages, photographs
- Weight871 g
- Width260 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.