All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionReproductive medicine is the most dynamic area within obstetrics and gynecology and, arguably, the most complicated. An explosion of scientific understanding and techlogical capabilities - particularly in contraception, infertility and mepause - has transformed the specialty into a high-profile subject that touches upon endocrilogy, embryology, andrology, surgery, social science, and practical law and ethics. The Oxford American Handbook of Reproductive Medicine provides a practical overview of the reproductive system and a systematic approach to its disorders, covering diagsis, assessment, and ongoing management with particular emphasis on common and important presentations. Concise, readable, and pocket-sized, this handbook is useful for medical students, primary care clinicians, and ob/gyn residents as a ready reference for daily practice.
- Author BiographyHugh S. Taylor, MD, is Professor and Director of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at Yale University School of Medicine in New Haven, Connecticut. Tamir S. Aldad, MS-III, is Predoctoral Research Fellow at Yale University School of Medicine in New Haven, Connecticut. Enda McVeigh, FRCOG, is Medical Director at Oxford Fertility Unit in Oxford, UK. Roy Homburg, FRCOG, is Professor of Reproductive Medicine at Free University of Amsterdam in the Netherlands and Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology at Tel Aviv University in Israel. John Guillebaud, FRCSEd, FRCOG, is Emeritus Professor of Family Planning and Reproductive Health at University College London in London, UK.
- Author(s)Enda McVeigh,Hugh S. Taylor,John Guillebaud,Roy Homburg,Tamir S. Aldad
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication31/05/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleOxford American Handbooks in Medicine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width100 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.